Inevitably, the concept of net banking is considered one of the most revolutionary introductions in the industry of banking. If you want to perform actions of demand draft preparation, checkup book applications, cash withdrawal or passbook printing and you don’t want to go to the branch, you can simply do the tasks through SBI net banking.
The system of net banking is also considered a safe option as they are secured with the OTP or One Time Password or debit card credentials so that the account holder’s money is safe from any kind of theft or malpractice. Since, there are times when people tend to forget their username password which is why in this article, we will help you in familiarizing with the fact as to how to get SBI online banking username and password without going to the branch by discussing below.
How to Get an SBI Online Banking Username?
Step 1: First thing first. You need to visit www.onlinesbi.com
Step 2: In the second step, Tap the ‘Forgot Username’ option
Step 3: In the next step, you need to input your SBI CIF number on the latest page. You need to keep in mind that the bank passbook/passbook is quite different. After that, the account will be available on the statement.
Step 4: In this step, you need to submit the given credentials which are the name of the country, captcha as well as registered mobile number.
Step 5: Now, you need to enter the OTP on the mobile number and then follow up by clicking on the form
Step 6: This is the last stage of the process where your mobile number will have the respective login username of SBI Net Banking and along with this; it will also be shown on the screen.
How to Get SBI online banking username password?
If you have forgotten your password, you can simply stick to the following steps to reset your password.
In case you forgot the password,
Step 1: Visit www.onlinesbi.com.
Step 2: Tap the ‘Forgot login password’ option and click on the following page
Step 3: In this step, you need to submit the requested credentials which are your username, country, account number, registered mobile number, date of birth and the last one is a captcha.
Step 4: You will get an OTP in your mobile number. You need to enter the OTP and click on the form
Step 5: You will be provided with three options through which you can reset the login password. These options are through profile password, ATM (SBI Debit card) details or login pass without ATM card and profile password. You need to click on your desired option and tap on submit
Through SBI ATM
- Click on proceed where you need to enter your debit card details such as its number, expiry date, cardholder’s name, SBI ATM pin and then finally captcha.
- In this step, you need to enter the new password. You will be asked to confirm your password by entering it again and then you can submit it. Your password will finally be reset.
Through profile password
- Click on the option login password reset with the help of the profile password.
- You will be asked to submit the profile password and after filling in the details, you have to submit it.
- In this step, you need to enter the new password and you will be asked to confirm again by entering the password again. Finally, you need to submit it for your password to get reset.
Reset without an ATM card and profile password
If you want to reset your password without an ATM and profile password, in this case, the password will go directly to the branch of the bank or you will be getting the new login password through the post. Through either of the mentioned ways, you will be able to reset your password.
These are the information that will cover the topic on ‘how to get SBI online banking username and password’. If you opt for the option where you don’t have to visit your bank’s branch, you will get the work done at the comfort of your home directly.
- Which is Best Bank for 1 year fixed deposit in India ?
- How to Activate SBI Debit Card ATM PIN Online?
- How to Link Aadhar to PM Kisan Samman Nidhi?
- How to Become a Cuemath Teacher? – CueMath Reviews
- 10 Best LIC Plans To Invest