As known by everybody, the State Bank of India provides an enormous amount of credit card services to people who have opened accounts in the bank. SBI does sends the relevant credit card statements over email each month after the generation of the bill is completed. These very card statements have been secured by passwords which is why customers need to remember the respective SBI credit card Statement password so that they can open their E-statement password without inviting any further problems.
What exactly is the SBI Credit Card statement Password?
For opening your SBI Credit Card statement, you will be asked a password that will be in a specific format. Therefore, to get access to the PDF statement, you need to enter the right password. The SBI Credit card statement password format will be mentioned in the email along with the PDF statement. You need to properly check it to look for the password format in the email as there are people who simply ignore it and instead seek the help of the internet to find a legit solution.
Opening New SBI Credit Card Statement Password
The PDF password comprises a total number of 12 digits where the first eight characters will be the date of birth. It will be in the form of DD/MM/YYYY format whereas the following four characters will be the last four numbers of the customer’s SBI card.
For instance, if the date of birth is 2nd August, 1995 and the last four digits of the card number are 6789, then the respective password of the PDF statement will be 020819956789. Thus, from now, the password that will help you in opening the password of your SBI credit card statement is 8 digits from DOB and the very last 4 numbers of the customer’s credit card.
Downloading SBI credit Card Statement in PDF
If you want to download an SBI Credit Card Statement from your SBI application, you don’t need any kind of password as you can access them directly from your phone. Along with this, the PDF E-statement from the SBI Card statement also does not demand any kind of password to open.
Opening Old SBI Card Statement PDF
Though, previously to open an Old Card statement, the 16 digits primary card number was required but now all that is needed to open it is DOB along with the very last four-digit numbers of the customer’s card.
List of some of the safety precautions
When it comes to using the credit card of the State Bank of India, few safety precautions are needed to be taken care of which is why we have listed them below:
- First thing first, make sure you don’t share your credit card with an unknown man. You need to make sure that the person with whom you are sharing your credit card is worthy of your trust.
- If you receive a call from someone asking for your card number or OTP or CVV then do not share as these calls are always done by frauds.
- You need to make sure that every time you are downloading the statement, you are doing it from the official app or website. Thus, you should never give your personal information to any link within the email that you find suspicious enough.
Hope This guide helps you to open your SBI Credit Card Statement.
Also Read –
- How to Activate SBI Debit Card ATM PIN Online?
- How to get CIF number of SBI online?
- How to Open Demat Account in SBI? – SBIsmart.com
- How To Apply For SBI Home Loan Online? – Step by Step Guide