Airtel is among the giant telecommunication service providers that serves various customers with various plans and communication services. However, apart from its communication plans and services, Airtel is also popular for providing the users a chance to go through their call history. Yes, if you are willing to check the numbers you have called or received in the past, you can easily get your Airtel call details. With Airtel, you can easily look for the incoming and outgoing calls along with other essential details like call duration, date, and time. Be it for the last 6 months or even last 5 years, you can easily check the call history details with Airtel.
Through this piece of information, lets today learn how to check the Airtel call history through different methods.
Different Methods of Checking Online Call History of Airtel Number
Many times people look for their call history due to various reasons. No doubt, whenever you are willing to go through the call history, you can easily check the call log, but what if you want to check the call details of 1 year or even more older? Here is an ideal solution for both prepaid users and postpaid users.
There are 4 different ways of checking the Airtel call history details, namely,
- Online method
- USSD Codes
- Airtel Application
- Customer Care Service
Steps to get Airtel Call history details through online method:
Whether you are holding a postpaid Airtel connection or prepaid Airtel connection, here are the steps you need to follow to know the call history for your number.
- Open your phone, and visit the official portal airtel.in.
- On the right hand side corner of the screen, click on the profile icon.
- Log in with the help of your Airtel mobile number and password.
- For the first time users, click on the icon Get OTP to login.
- Enter the OTP you have received on your mobile phone and give a click on enter.
- On opening your account, the Dashboard shall open on your screen.
- Select the option Call History.
- Enter the Airtel mobile number you want the call history.
- The call history of the last 3 numbers would appear.
- Give a click on the submit button to have the Airtel last call records.
Through this method, you can easily look for the Airtel call history last 6 months, and all time call records too.
For the postpaid users, you can also check the Airtel number call details by sending an SMS to the company default number. Here are the steps you need to follow to get your call details.
- Open your messenger on your phone.
- Type a new message “EPREBILL<MOBILE NUMBER> or EPREBILL <MONTH FIRST 3 LETTERS><YOUR EMAIL ID>
- Send the message to Airtel customer care number 121.
On sending the message, you are sure to receive a confirmation message and then the call history details on your mobile number from Airtel.
Recovering Deleted Call History in Airtel:
This might sound impossible to you, but with the help of Airtel, you can now recover your deleted call history on the same phone. Apart from deleted call history, you can also recover other things like deleted videos, images, contacts, etc. by merely using the EaseUS Android Data Recovery App available on Google Play Store. However, it should be noted that the app wouldn’t work on some phones, and would recover limited data. Hence, it is advisable to go through the terms and conditions regarding the software before using it for recovery.
Airtel Call Details through Airtel Application:
Apart from EPREBILL Airtel, there is also another platform from where you can easily get the last call history for any Airtel number with ease. The steps given below can be followed by both prepaid and postpaid users.
- Open your phone and go to Google Play Store
- Download the Airtel Thanks app and select the language you prefer
- Complete the entire sign in process after downloading the app
- Give a click on My Airtel after which you have to give a click on Transaction History
- On entering this page, you will be able to check on the latest transactions and recharges
- Give a click on the tab Modify and select the month you are willing to have the call history
There are times when you want to know my Airtel call details in order to get an idea of people you have communicated in the last many days/ months, along with the date of the call and time duration. Above, we’ve listed some of the easy ways that would come to your deliverance. Do let us know whether these styles were helpful for you or not.
Again, it should be noted that the methods provided in this content is only for the Airtel users and not for other telecom company.
Also Read :-